- Your trip must originate from Hong Kong when booking for a one-way, round-trip or multiple destinations.
- Fares quoted exclude all taxes.
- Unrestricted First and Business Class fares (La Première and Affaires) allow you to change your travel dates and flights without penalty.
- Unrestricted Economy Class fares (Premium Voyageur/Premium Economy, Alizé/Premium Economy and Voyageur/Economy) allow you to travel on selected dates. You can change your ticket at an Air France office or request a refund.
- Restricted fares offer our lowest rates in First, Business and Economy Class and are subject to limited availability. These fares can carry substantial restrictions, such as an advance purchase requirement, a minimum and/or maximum stay requirement, penalties linked to changes, non-refundable status and non-eligibility for infant or child´s discounts. Important: These conditions vary according to destination and period of travel. For more information on the conditions of the fare you´re booking, please call Air France bookings: Booking number: 4008 808 808
- If you wish to request a refund for a ticket purchased at a travel agency, please contact your travel agency first. They have all the information necessary to process your refund. In case of any difficulties, our customer service remains at your disposal. You can reach them from the Contact Us page.
Types of flights
OP: abbreviation for "operated" which means that an Air France flight is operated by a partner airline with who it has a commercial agreement. Code-sharing: Air France has teamed up with other airlines to operate flights jointly under a shared code, thus offering even more destinations and frequencies. Flights are operated under both Air France and the partner's flight number. Franchised flights: Air France franchised the routes of several airlines under the name "Air France By", offering several connections within France and Europe with Brit Air, British European, City Jet, Compagnie Corse Mediterranee, Gill Airways, and Regional. These companies operate under Air France livery and use AF flight numbers. In-flight service is up to Air France standards, adapted to the routes and the aircraft size. These franchised flights offer you direct and frequent links completing Air France's own network.
The fare is applicable for a ticket used fully, in sequential order for the specified journey and on the specified dates. As outlined in the General Conditions of Carriage, any non-compliant use noticed on the day of travel may incur an additional fixed-rate fee at the airport for the amount of: - for flights in Europe (including Metropolitan France and Corsica) € 125 in Economy and €300 in Business; - for intercontinental flights € 500 in Economy and Premium Economy and € 1.500 in Business and La Première (or the equivalent in the local currency) .
Confirming your booking
Air France confirms your booking if you enter your credit card information and click on "confirm my booking." You will then receive a "flight reserved" message as well as your confirmation number, which you should note. You will also receive confirmation by e-mail.
FLIGHTS TO MAINLAND CHINA
If you are traveling from Paris to mainland China, you must perform a Covid-19 PCR test and a serological test (IgM) in Paris. This rule also applies if you are in transit in Paris. If the results of these tests (PCR, IgM or both) are positive, you will not be able to continue your trip to China. In this case, your flight ticket for the trip between Paris and China will no longer be valid. You will have to contact our customer service to modify your ticket and, if necessary, return to your country of departure as soon as your situation allows it.
Please contact the appropriate embassy or consulate. Passport holders from certain countries may require visas to enter or transit France and/or other countries. Please be advised that it is your responsibility to determine and obtain whatever documentation that is required.
CONDUCT ABOARD AIRCRAFT
The Passenger is informed that in the event of a breach of Article 15 (Conduct aboard aircraft) of General Conditions of Carriage and in accordance with the provisions of their Article 9 (Refusal and limitation of carriage), he may be registered on a list of persons subject to a travel banning aboard the Air Carrier's aircraft under the Authorisation n°2016-240 by the CNIL (French data protection authority).